Baghdad Girl

Blogging Since 2004

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Liars


Its so sad what the world has came to be! Almost all kinds of media are twisting things, hiding the truth or revealing only "what suits them" parts. Media is supposed to be an HONEST mean of delivering news to the people, right or wrong, good or bad, it should be delivered as it is.  Everyone got so used to linking the word Muslim with the word Terrorist, seriously! this is not fair nor it is true. Islam is a way of life that some people choose to live by and I swear Islam is all about peace, never have I came across a rule in Islam that ended with hurting someone. Even when Islam demands war, it is never allowed to take place unless the enemy has started it first, and even if it did take place, Islam demands that all enemies treated with mercy and no harm should ever come to a woman, child or an unarmed man.
I never understood war, I hate it so much, I guess its good that I am a girl and I never have to hurt a person. I don't support any kind of violent and that's why I believe that any person who claims to be a Muslim but do violent acts or war or any other horrible action, is no Muslim at all!
So please take a minute and think about it, you will see that religions don't really differ, as humans, we are all the same. No matter whats your religion or even if you don't have one, the same principle applies! we are still all the same.



5 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you Raghda.

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Raghda, What is so beautiful is that even through the sorrow / anger / hatred over what has happened to your beloved Iraq - you remain a wise and loving soul. Thank you for continuing to share your insights. You are one who gives hope to humanity.

     
  • At 12:07 AM , Blogger Raghda said...

    You are welcome, I am happy when everyone else is happy

     
  • At 2:16 PM , Anonymous اخبار عراقية said...

    cool blog ,, shkren

     
  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger Raghda said...

    most welcomed my dear, 3afwan :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home